We pride ourselves on our products, which are all handmade in England to the highest standard using the finest materials and Italian leathers.
If however we are unable to accept an order, this may be due to either one or all of the following:
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility of our order criteria as set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
MTO is our bold commitment towards reducing our carbon footprint and waste through:
- Consolidating order processing
- Extended shipping time frames
- Offering a transparent and personalised service
All of our AlphaOmega London products are produced on an MTO basis which means that they will take between 8-10 weeks to arrive. We will however provide order updates with a final notification of when your order is complete and ready for shipment.
All personalisation queries should be sent to email@example.com. Please do bare in mind that such items will take longer to be delivered and we are unable to accept refunds or exchanges on such orders.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase, if you’re not and would like a refund or would like to exchange your item for another, please note the following terms:
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition, in their original packaging and from the country that the order was delivered to.
- All items returned must be authorised via email from customer services. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- Returns that are damaged, worn or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them.
- If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
- Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s payment type and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations only.
- If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through AlphaOmega London. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on the processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Cancelling your order under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000
- You are required to notify customer services in writing if you would like to cancel the contract for your entire order under the Distance Selling Regulations within seven working days of receiving your item(s). Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt, an email will be sent to authorize your request to return your order.
- Please carefully note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment and insure the goods.
Purchasing & Payment
AlphaOmega London accepts payments through PAYPAL. Alternatively contact email@example.com for all other payment type enquiries.
Missing & Incomplete Orders
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org:
- If your order hasn’t arrived.
- If your order arrives incomplete.
- Or, if your order has been despatched but hasn’t arrived within the expected time period.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within three months of purchase. Please note that all items that are damaged as result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- For all faulty items outside our Returns policy please contact email@example.com. Once returned and authorized as faulty, any shipping costs will be refunded.