Free Delivery on all orders
|1-2 Days||2-3 Days*|
|*For customers based in Estonia, Greece and Lithuania please note delivery times are between 2-4 days. For customers based in Bulgaria, Latvia, Norway and Switzerland please note delivery times are between 2-5 days.|
|Location||USA||Canada||Rest of World|
|1-2 Days||1-2 Days||2-5 Days|
You will be pleased to know that our shoe boxes are made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council UK) approved paper. We believe in making sure we sustain and improve our environment. For more information on the FSC please click here to visit their website.
Returns Exchanges & Refunds Procedure
We want you to be happy with your purchase. However for all returns, exchanges and refunds please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Submit written notification to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Clearly explain why you would like to return your item(s) and if an item is faulty, please provide us with full details & images where necessary.
- To exchange the size or style of your item, please inform us of the replacement style name and size.
- For all refund requests the original payment method must be used.
- Returned items that are damaged, worn or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- You will receive a confirmation email authorising your request to return, exchange or refund an item(s). For International returns we ask you kindly return your order via a track-able service.
- For UK customers, our customer service team will notify you of the scheduled collection time. Please inform us should you have a desired collection date or address.
- For UK customers, if our attempt to successfully pick up the goods is unsuccessful, you will be liable for all the costs. The goods will therefore remain the customers’ full responsibility until we are in receipt of them.
- For UK customers, collection will be from the same address delivered to unless you have nominated another collection address i.e. a work address.
- Exchange of size(s) or style(s) will be sent to you once your original shoes have been received in their original, re-saleable condition.
UK & International Returns
- Returns can be arranged via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all returns, exchanges and refunds please follow the above procedure:
- For any return in Europe the client will bare all costs and the goods remain the clients’ full responsibility until received.
Rest of the World
For all returns, exchanges and refunds please follow the above procedure.
For all deliveries outside the EU, please note that items may be subject to local import taxes, which are the customer’s responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company will either contact you by telephone once your items are in customs to let you know the cost.
Alternatively the courier service will require payment of import or customs duties upon delivery. It will be the customer’s responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release the goods. Please be aware that if the customer chose not to pay the import taxes we reserve the right to charge any additional costs incurred by AlphaOmegaLondon to the customer.